Join the ASSC
- an annual copy of the journal, South Carolina Antiquities
- the quarterly newsletter, Features and Profiles
- $15 – Senior
- $15 – Student
- $20 – Senior family
- $25 – Individual
- $30 – Family
- $100 – Institutional
- $500 – Lifetime
Membership dues (except for Life) are based on the calendar year. Annual dues are payable on January 1st. Dues paid anytime during the year are for that year.
The following are ways you can renew membership online or via mail. We will also always have people available to register you at our annual conference and fall field day. Feel free to come see us and sign up to become a member!
Instructions for Becoming a Member/Renewing Membership Online
1. Log into your paypal account at http://paypal.com
2. Select “Pay or send money” (located on top right), and then select “Pay for Goods and Services”
3. Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the “To email, mobile phone, or name” field.
4. Type your amount (please refer to membership levels above for the appropriate amount)
5. Please indicate in the “Special instructions to seller” section your membership level you are requesting, whether you are renewing your membership or are a new member, and the address you would like to have linked to your membership account for the year.
Becoming a Member via Paper
To become a new member via mail, please download the membership pamphlet, fill in your information, and provide a check addressed to “ASSC.” Please mail the membership form to the following address:
Archaeological Society of South Carolina
PO Box 1357
Columbia, SC 29202
If you are looking to get involved in a local chapter, you must pay dues to them as well. For information on each individual chapter including membership fees and events, see the Chapters page.For more information, contact us at email@example.com
If you are a member looking to renew, you can either indicate your new address when you pay via our paypal account, or send in the Change of address form to our PO Box.